- Trauma Recovery ~ the use of talk therapy, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization, and Reprocessing), Somatic/Body Centered Therapies, sandplay to relieve the symptoms of that result from trauma, childhood trauma and abuse, grief and loss.
- Couples and Marital Counseling
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for Families
- The use of talk therapy, biofeedback, mindfulness practices, relaxation, and cognitive behavioral strategies to relieve symptoms of depression, anxiety, and stress.
- Play therapy (direct and non-direct), sandplay, biofeedback, mindfulness practices, yoga, MeMoves, and relaxation for children who struggle with anxiety, depression, and anger issues.
- Social and emotional skill building for children and adolescents experiencing learning difficulties, socialization problems, and attention problems.
- In-Home Counseling Services for those who live in the South/Southwest Metro area. In-home counseling can be helpful for those who would otherwise have a difficult time accessing therapy or getting to an office for a therapy appointment due to illness, disability, transportation, childcare, and/or for those who are facing difficulties leaving their home.
I provide Counseling for
Free 30 Minute No-Obligation Consultation/Visit
I believe that it is important for you to feel that working together will be a good fit and meet your needs for counseling. I offer a free 30 minute no-obligation consultation/visit to discuss your needs and goals.